With mobile broadband expected to be as big, if not larger an opportunity than voice was, operators know that it is imperative they move fast to ensure delivery of optimum quality, performance and attractive pricing and service bundles in order to ensure market position now and in the long term.
Through in depth research with the mobile industry Hanson Wade has identified a very real need for a forum that gives mobile operators the opportunity to hear, first hand, how their peers around the world are reacting to the demand for mobile broadband. Book today for the only forum focussed on strategies to monetise the mobile broadband opportunity now and in the future.
By attending this conference:
- You will hear directly from 10 market leading mobile operators on how they are optimising the growth of Mobile Broadband
- Take part in fully interactive roundtable discussions with your peers to determine optimum pricing strategies, device strategies and technology requirements
- You’ll get up to the minute forecasts on the potential of the Mobile Broadband market
- Have the information to prepare new business models and segmentation strategies to exploit the market potential
- Evaluate the potential of femtocells to enhance the Mobile Broadband proposition
- You get to ask your most pressing questions of mobile operators leading the field in innovation including 3, Orange, Vodafone, T-Mobile
Who You Will Meet
The majority of attendance at this conference will be mobile operators. Meet and mingle with the following job functions from these organisations: Head of Mobile Broadband, Manager Mobile Broadband, Head of Network Strategy and Planning, VP Marketing, Marketing Director, Pricing Manager Mobile Broadband, Segmentation manager.
Our Expert Speaker Panel includes:
- Wim de Mooij, Director of Global Business Development, Orange Partner, France Telecom
- Jan Larsson, Senior Strategy & Corporate Development Manager, Telia Sonera International Carrier
- Jens Backes, Vice President Mobile Broadband, T-Mobile International
- Alberto Nava, Marketing Manager, H3G Italy
Plus senior representatives from Mobilkom Austria, BT Innovate, Wind Italy, 3 Austria, 3UK, Vodafone UK
For full details visit: http://hansonwade.com/events/mobile-broadband/index.shtml